Kilmovee Community Centre (KCH) is a Charitable and Social Enterprise that encourages participation in community life in Kilmovee and the surrounding areas. We provide social, employment, events and learning opportunities as well as housing with supports and community facilities. Kilmovee Community Centre is welcoming place for all.
To anticipate the needs and demands of our community and create a vibrant, safe, active and healthy environment for all to live and work in.
• To respect and value all staff members, volunteers and clients that work in andavail of our services
• To continue to provide for and develop our services for those in disadvantaged circumstances and provide relief from poverty and deprivation caused by homelessness or poor housing conditions or other socio-economic circumstances
• To provide and maintain services to the community by generating income through social economic projects
• To provide new services to meet the needs and demands of our wider community through our not-for-profit endeavours
• To work with voluntary, statutory and community groups to maintain and grow our community services
• To create a safe and healthy community ethos through our buildings, amenities and services
• To extend a Cead Mile Failte to all